Today I decided to share with you my favorite movies but I won’t give you the title, I will just give you a random line from the movie. Enjoy!
1.”Perfection is not just about control. It’s also about letting go.”
2. “Can you even play the piano in those?”
3. I was a victim, too. At least my wife was. She had friends who were [on the verge of tears] Socialists. [all gasp]
4. ” Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don’t go into yours, you don’t go into mine. You gotta hold the frame.”
5. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return”
6. “In case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight”
7. “Typical isn’t it? You wait 20 years for a dad and then three come along at once.”
8. “Jesus Christ, Billy Elliot! You’re a disgrace to them gloves, your father, and the traditions of this boxing hall!”
9. “28 days… 6 hours… 42 minutes… 12 seconds. That… is when the world… will end.”
10. “Conner, for the last time, Thirty Seconds To Mars is the name of a band, not a fact.”
11. “Dear Aunt Lucy, you sent me to London to find a home. I have a wonderful family. I’ve really got to grips with how things work.”
Those were my favorite eleven movies, I have already done something like this before but with pictures of the movies, If you want to read it here it is. See you in the next entry!