Let’s pretend that someone asked this questions and ignore the fact that I googled questions to meet a person.
Recently this blog had its first birthday, so I decided that you guys should know me better. I have done this once, I don’t ask you guys for questions (because I’m afraid no one is going to say anything), so I just google them and answer them. Hopefully by the end of the entry you can know me a little better. Let’s begin.
- Are you a clean or messy person? I consider myself as a messy person, like my room is really messy and I’m not really an organizer but at the same time I’m very clean, so you can consider me as a clean mess.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? In quarantine about 30 minutes, but in normal life when I’m going to school about an hour and if I’m going out with my friends about an hour and a half
- Is your glass half full or half empty? Half empty, when I have a chance I try to always refill it because it kind of stresses me out having an empty glass or cup when I’m thirsty.
- What was your favorite subject in school? It has always been Spanish (In Mexico we called it like that as USA calls it English), I really like the analysis of books, the structure of texts and writing.
- Do you collect anything? Books, I have around forty in my collection. Also, earrings I really like wearing them, even in quarantine I used them almost every day.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert, sometimes I get scared about ordering in a restaurant or asking the waitress for a fork and one of my friends sometimes asks for me. But the scariest part for some reason is talking on the phone with a stranger, for example ordering a pizza
- What song would you say best sums you up? Perfect Places by Lorde. But lately Ribs by Lorde
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? I would say 7, I consider myself as a funny person but not the funniest.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I will have 29, probably working in something related with my career, maybe living in an apartment, still writing on this blog. Tbh I don’t see myself married and I don’t care if I’m single by that age.
- How many languages do you speak? I speak Spanish, English and a little but like super little French.
- What’s your favorite board game? I have three, I LOVE Clue, even the movie based on the game is one of my favorites because I’m really into mystery and who-dunnit things. I also love Monopoly since I was little, even though I always get very intense when I’m playing and If I’m winning the game is about strategy but If someone else is winning the game is about luck. The newest member of this club is Life, my friends and I played it in high school and we still played it in sleepovers and it is really addicting.
- What is your biggest irrational fear? The ocean. It is really scare when you think about it, where do you go when you are in danger? like it is just water there is no safe place. We have not explored the ocean completely, who knows what could be living there. I also watch a lot of disaster movies or movies with water animals killing people and that just scares me.
- What was the last show you binge-watched? Mindhunter, I watched it last week. I discovered it because I use some clips for a school project. I find the series very interesting but at the same time, I can’t take serious the protagonist because he was Jesse in Glee and I just kept thinking about Glee.
- Are you into podcasts or do you only listen to music? I really like podcasts, I usually listen to them when I’m playing Animal Crossing. I’m currently listening to three podcasts that are very interesting. One of them is “The Trypod” by the Try Guys, I love their youtube videos and I find their podcast really entertaining. I also listen to “SimplyPodLogical” and one in spanish that is called “Perdón por el Espanglish”, both of them highly recommended.
Now you know me a little bit more. Hope you enjoy this entry and see you in the next one!